ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3

Awesome way to end a series.

of course, now I wish there was more. =sigh= oh well... all good things must come to an end I suppose...

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Awesome!

I have to say that I watched this about ten times when I began writing this review. I love how all the characters react with the others currently on screen.
Lol. took me a bit to realize who the characters were at the beginning, and took me a bit longer to point out The Sorrow, and The Boss.
Anyways, amazing flash as always, keep up the good work.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

...

too many penis jokes

Yan Loong Legend 1.0 Yan Loong Legend 1.0

interesting.

while I found some parts of the game annoying, this is still pretty well made. the controls work, the graphics are decent, and all around is just good.

On a side note, I hat people who complain about the most tiny things (not mentioning any names)

You Cant Win You Cant Win

let's see...

the drawing style was bad, the sound effect was annoying, and it was just plain stupid. I guess that this flash fails at everything that makes a flash good.

MaxManning responds:

why did you give it a 2, you must have liked something about it!

The Key Master The Key Master

Actually pretty good

Never in my life, would I thought that I would find a fun typing game. congrats, man. may we see more games that venture down the path less taken and come out as gems.

How Do I Change My NG Pass?? How Do I Change My NG Pass??

this is actually decent!

Why is it that you can make great music like this, but you persist on making terrible noise?

Soft Trance[TranceCore] Soft Trance[TranceCore]

Sweet.

I do have to say that at times it does sound offbeat, but if that one thing was fixed... and remove the echo in some parts, it would really be something

Acid Stool & Candee Acid Stool & Candee

now why can't you create more stuff like this?

It's not the best thing in the world, but at least it's better than some of your other garbage.

Jarvid responds:

N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R N****R