Yan Loong Legend 1.0 Yan Loong Legend 1.0

interesting.

while I found some parts of the game annoying, this is still pretty well made. the controls work, the graphics are decent, and all around is just good.

On a side note, I hat people who complain about the most tiny things (not mentioning any names)

You Cant Win You Cant Win

let's see...

the drawing style was bad, the sound effect was annoying, and it was just plain stupid. I guess that this flash fails at everything that makes a flash good.

MaxManning responds:

why did you give it a 2, you must have liked something about it!

The Key Master The Key Master

Actually pretty good

Never in my life, would I thought that I would find a fun typing game. congrats, man. may we see more games that venture down the path less taken and come out as gems.

Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story

Great game.

Regarding that Religious nut earlier, not to be mean, but he's kind of a moron. Here he is, posting on how this game sucks just because it has nudity and sex. he gives it a zero, and he feel's good about it. meanwhile, he just set himself up for the "Point fingers and Laugh" treatment because of his post. why is he reviewing this game if he doesn't even take the time to look at it? no matter. if he wants to hate the game and all games with adult content, then let him. but someone should tell him to keep it to himself.

ON TOPIC:
This was one great game. keep up the good work. I hope to see more in the upcoming future.

Panik in Platform Peril Panik in Platform Peril

okay...

usually I would ask "what the crap, that made no sense." but after seeing the guy in a bunny outfit I just said it wos one of those games that aren't supposed to make sense. It's wierd among other things. so I guess this was actually kinda good

Spin Sprint {Orange} Spin Sprint {Orange}

sweet

there aren't many games like this, keep it up

SMO Arena Fighter SMO Arena Fighter

good Idea

the concept's great. with a little work, it can really be something. onlne multiplayer is a must though

2006| The Rambo Bros. 2 2006| The Rambo Bros. 2

"better graphics" my ass

other than that, it was great!

Ninja Golf Ninja Golf

random

how'd you think this up?

Snow Trouble! Snow Trouble!

bubble bobble with a twist.

I like bubble bobble, so why wouldn't I like this. yes it's a little kiddish, but I like it.